Short survival-horror game created in 48 hours during the Asylum Jam on GameJolt.
- Fully voiced antagonist.
- Minimalistic art-style.
- Usage of real-time Global Illumination without any ordinary light sources in the environment.
- Off-screen particles rendering.
HASTE (Time-bending action) - Prototype #4 (2016)
Newest installment of our flagman project.
- Massively improved visuals.
- Gunfights with unique gameplay details.
- Inverse Kinematics for protagonist's hands.
- Facial animations. ragdoll physics.
- Various enemy types.
Arcade-like sandbox demon-simulator created from scratch in 3 days during the gamesjam on GameJolt.
- Crowds of NPC's with various behavours.
- Random character's dressing.
- Ability to possess any character.
- Throwable objects.
- Driveable vehicles (in unreleased advanced prototype).
HASTE (Time-bending action) - Prototypes #2 and #3 (2014)
Playable builds of our flagman project, which were publicly released in 2014.
- World-stops-when-you-run gameplay mechanics.
- Scripted destruction sequences.
- Realtime music mixing.
- Semi-random rooms rearrangement.
- On-line scoreboard.
- Hardcore learning curve.
Voxel-like beat-em-up with odd sense of humor.
- Scripted sequences.
- Friend's car as a special attack.
- Smooth transition between locations.
- Chiptune soundtrack.